Social Icons

Friday, October 2, 2009

'Experts' Explain Why We Like Zombies tracked down some zombie "experts" to find out why we love zombies so much. I can't believe they didn't call me! It's an entertaining look at our favorite subject so head over there to take a look.

Here's a snippet I took from the article with words from Max Brooks about the questions he gets asked:

Instead of questions about writing, he said he often gets asked about the best type of ammunition to kill a zombie or the best way to prepare your house for the coming onslaught.

"I'd say 90 percent are saying, 'We all know it's fake; we're playing along,' " he said. "The other 10 percent are saying, 'We're ready!'

"And I'd say 10 percent of that 10 percent can't wait for it to happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.